New Service Request

Welcome to the Scott County Public Service Authority community!  To request water or sewer service in an existing PSA service area, please either print the Print & Write-in Application for Service form and fill it out by hand, OR complete and print the Fillable Application for Service form (both forms are provided below).  Then sign the form and bring it to our office.

Additionally, if you are applying for water service, please print and complete the form below entitled Authorization to Turn on Water Service.  Turn in this form along with your application for service.

If you are located in an area that does not have PSA water service and you would like public water extended to your property, please see the document below entitled Request for Extension of Water Service.  Print and complete the Water User Agreement form on the third page and turn it in at our office.  We evaluate the feasibility of waterline extension construction projects based in large part on the number of Water User Agreements we have received in a particular area of the County.

We look forward to serving your water and sewer needs.  If you have any questions, come by our office, call, or contact us through this website.