Discontinue Service

To request that your water or sewer service be disconnected, please either print the Manual Application to Discontinue Service form and fill it out by hand, OR complete and print the Online Fillable Application to Discontinue Service form (both forms are provided below).  Then sign the form and bring it to our office.  This is required before we can disconnect your water or sewer service.